FRONT LIGHT BLACKBURN DAYBLAZER 400
ABOUT BLACKBURN DAYBLAZER 400 FRONT LIGHT
• BLITZ Daytime Running Mode - When we say "retina-searing bright" we mean it in the best way possible. Whether you are in the darkest alley or on the brightest street, BLITZ mode is meant to get you seen on your bike day or night.
• Swivel mount - A rotating mount allows the light to be adjusted to center on the road! This versatile silicone mount fits handlebars from 22-35mm and can be used to strap to some helmets.
• TIR lens technology - Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lenses efficiently focus the light beam with hot center and cool edges, which allow the rider to see clearly down the road
• Angle adjustment - All Dayblazer front lights feature unlimited azimuth adjustment so you can always fine-tune the angle of your light beam
• IP-67 submersible - Ingress protection rating or "IP Rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
• Meets ANSI FL-1 standards
• Excellent side visibility
• Mounting strat fits some helmets
• Micro-USB rechargeable
• LED fuel gauge/charge indicator
• 3 hours recharge
• 59 grams