FRONT LIGHT BLACKBURN DAYBLAZER 800
ABOUT BLACKBURN DAYBLAZER 800 FRONT LIGHT
• BLITZ Daytime Running Mode - When we say "retina-searing bright" we mean it in the best way possible. Whether you are in the darkest alley or on the brightest street, BLITZ mode is meant to get you seen on your bike day or night.
• Mount just about anywhere - The action-style camera mount fits virtually any bar size (from 25.4-35mm) as well as many helmets
• TIR lens technology - Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lenses efficiently focus the light beam with hot center and cool edges, which allow the rider to see clearly down the road
• Angle adjustment - All Dayblazer front lights feature unlimited azimuth adjustment so you can always fine-tune the angle of your light beam
• IP-67 submersible - Ingress protection rating or "IP Rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
• Tough alloy construction - With 6061 aluminum construction, the Dayblazer is tough enough to take anything you can throw at it
• Meets ANSI FL-1 standards
• Excellent side visibility
• Micro-USB rechargeable
• LED fuel gauge/charge indicator
• 4 hours recharge
• 129 grams