SOCKS SMARTWOOL WOMEN'S PHD® PRO FREESKI MOONBEAM
ABOUT SMARTWOOL WOMEN'S PHD® PRO FREESKI MOONBEAM SOCKS
Performing like the pros begins with wearing Angel Collinson's signature sock, the PhD® Pro Freeski. Using Collinson's insight, we built these socks to perform for steep descents and help lock feet into ski boots. They're also made with our Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and our Shred Shield™ technology for reduced wear from toes. Its design includes contoured shin and ankle cushioning with a flat knit toe box, as well as a wider welt for a secure fit and comfort. You won't get to Angel's level of skill without practice, but putting on the same sock that she chooses to wear is a good place to start.
- Angel Collinson Signature Sock
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Contoured shin and ankle cushioning, with flat knit toe box
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 13" overall height
- 48% Merino Wool 47% Nylon 5% Elastane
- Style: SW001440
Machine wash warm. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.