Terms of service
OWNERSHIP/RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The Website is owned and operated by Genetik. Any and all content, data, graphics, photographs, images, audio, video, software, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other information (collectively, the "Content") contained in this Website are proprietary to Genetik, its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. The Content is protected by Canadian and international copyright and trademark laws.
Except as set forth herein, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Content without the express prior written consent of Genetik. You may download, print and reproduce the Content for your own informational purposes provided you agree to maintain any and all copyright or other proprietary notices contained in such Content, and that you cite the URL Source of such Content. Reproduction of multiple copies of the Content, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution is strictly prohibited except with the prior written permission of Genetik. To obtain written consent for such reproduction, please contact us by email.
Unless otherwise specified, our Website is for your personal and non-commercial use and for purely informational and entertainment purposes.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
Although Genetik takes all possible steps to ensure the accuracy of the information included in this Website, no assurance is given that information or material on this Website is up-to-date, accurate, error-free or complete. Genetik takes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of this Website, including those relating to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct, change or update information at any time without prior notice. Your sole remedy for the purchase of any product on the Website is to return it for a full or partial refund as set forth in the Refund Policy.
REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS
To access certain portions of the Website, you may be asked to complete an online registration form.
In consideration for your use of this Website and the Services provided on it, you agree to provide true, current, complete and accurate information as requested on any registration form to which this Website may direct you, and to update that registration information as soon as possible after any information on such registration form changes.
As part of the registration process, you may be asked to provide a password. You alone are responsible for keeping that password confidential, and for any and all activity that occurs on this Website under such password or email address. You agree to immediately notify Genetik of any unauthorized use of your password or email address or any other breach of security.
You may have the opportunity to upload, publish, display or otherwise post information, ideas and opinions on the Website through product reviews, responses, feedback or other material (collectively, "User Content") posted to the Website.
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any User Content that:
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- infringes any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any third party;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or
- contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbot, or any other harmful components or any other computer file, program or code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information) about other users of the Website, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users;
- for the purpose of misleading others, create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Website;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Genetik employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means;
- interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; and
- use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to any person or entity any Website users directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Website. The foregoing is hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Code of Conduct".
It is our goal to provide increased value to you, our visitors. Therefore, for your convenience, the Website might offer you links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties and therefore not affiliated with us. Please understand that such linked Websites are independent from Genetik and that Genetik has no control over the content of such Websites. Consequently, Genetik cannot be held liable and makes no warranty or representation whatsoever as to the accuracy, timeliness and/or completeness of the information contained on such Websites.
DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Although we strive to update and keep the content contained on the Website accurate as much as possible, errors and/or omissions may occur.
ACCORDINGLY, THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN, IS BEING PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. GENETIK DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. GENETIK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS ON THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL GENETIK BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES, EVEN IF GENETIK HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
CHANGES AND TERMINATION
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND OWNERSHIP
“Genetik”, “Genetik Sport” the Genetik logo, other Genetik logos and product and service names are or may be registered or unregistered trademarks of Genetik, and are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary Canadian laws (including but not limited to intellectual property).